USAMPC Limited Edition Moonlight Deputies for sale

Sell, buy or trade your goodies here... Person-to-person sales or deals only; business or commercial posts will be removed.
Bart

USAMPC Limited Edition Moonlight Deputies for sale

Post by Bart » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:44 pm

Fund raiser for the Baskets For Booth fund! Get yourself a limited edition US Amateur Match Play Championships stamped Deputy in DD's Moonshine (glow-in-the-dark) plastic. These beauties will go fast at just $15 each, so don't double putt or they'll all be gone before you get to the next tee!

100% of all proceeds from these Moonlight Deputies will go to the Baskets For Booth fund! I only have 16 of these & I'm keeping one...
USAMPCglow.jpg
USAMPCglow.jpg (210.5 KiB) Viewed 175 times

Bart

Re: USAMPC Limited Edition Moonlight Deputies for sale

Post by Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:24 pm

I still have 6 of these beauties left! Custom-stamped exclusively for the 2018 USAMPC, these glow-in-the-dark Dynamic Discs Deputy putters are kick!

Plus! And here's the best part - 100% of all proceeds from the sale of these Moonlight Deputies goes into the "Baskets For Booth" fund! Get a great putter while helping us build Lake County's next disc golf course at the same time!

Available in Black, White, Green Foil, or Rainbow Sparkle hot stamps.

Bart

Re: USAMPC Limited Edition Moonlight Deputies for sale

Post by Bart » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Only 5 of these beauties left... Great putters, glow-in-the-dark, sweet stamp AND all proceeds go to the Booth Basket fund! Win / Win!